Savory Tips Korean Twist
Kimchi Mac n Cheese
1~2 servings 30 minutes
- Macaroni 200g / Butter 50g / Onion chopped 25g - Jongga Kimchi chopped 160g (& Kimchi juice from the package) - Adjust the amount of Kimchi to fit your own spicy level! - Heavy fresh cream 200ml - Grated parmesan cheese 30g & mozzarella cheese 100g - Table salt / Crushed black pepper to taste
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Kimchi and Sautee for 3 minutes.
- Pour cream, Kimchi juice and gently bring to boil.
- As soon as the sauce boils, put down the heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Taste with black pepper & salt if needed and keep aside.
- Add boiled macaroni to the sauce.
- Add mozzarella mixing well and Enjoy!