Savory Tips Korean Twist
2 servings 45 minutes
1. Taco Filling - Your favorite vegan meat 2pack - Avocado, diced 1 piece - Romaine lettuce, sliced 1 piece 2. Kimchi salsa - Jongga vegan Kimchi, chopped 150g - Red onion, chopped 50g - Tomato, chopped 50g - Coriander, chopped 3g - Lemon juice 10g - Salt, to taste 3. Sour cream sauce - Vegan Sour cream 100g - Vegan Mayonnaise 50g &. - Taco shell 6 pieces - Vegan Cheddar cheese, grated - Lime, wedge 1 pieces - Vegetable oil - Salt and pepper, to taste
- Taco filling - Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.Stir fry vegan meat till good color for about 4 minutes. - Prep the avocado and romaine lettuce.
- Kimchi salsa - Chop Kimchi, onion, tomato and coriander. Season with lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Sour cream Sauce - Mix sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Assemble - Spread lettuce into each taco shell and spoon the vegan taco meat on it. - Finish with Kimchi salsa, grated cheese and the sauce. - Serve with lime wedge.