Savory Tips Korean Twist
Tofu Kimchi Canapé
1~2 servings 30 minutes
- Jongga Kimchi 130g - Tofu 180g - O’Food Gochujang 15g - Sugar 8g - Sesame oil 5 ml - Garlic, Chopped 5g - Black pepper, ground 1g - Vegetable oil - Vegetables (Carrot, Onion, Scallion) - Gochugaru (red pepper powder) 10g
- Drain and dry the tofu well pressing and removing the water. And stir fry tofu until it turns golden brown.
- Make the sauce by mixing gochujang, sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic and black pepper.
- Grease a pan with vegetable oil and start to stir-fry the kimchi and vegetables.
- Continue to stir fry for few minutes and season with Korean chili powder and as soon the onion is soft add the sauce.
- For extra flavor add sesame oil.
- Keep cooking for 2 minutes and place on the plate with cubed tofu.