Savory Tips Korean Twist
1~2 servings 40 minutes
- Jongga Kimchi (or Jongga vegan Kimchi), chopped 80g - Instant couscous, 100g - Hot vegetables stock, 200ml - Extra virgin olive oil 30ml - Boiled green peas 50g - Tomato, diced 40g - Red bell pepper, diced 60g - Mushroom, diced 60g - Red onion, diced, 30g - Mint, chopped 5 leaves
- Place couscous in a large bowl and put over the stock and 10ml of olive oil.
- Mix well and leave for 10 minutes until the stock has been absorbed.
- Dice tomato, red bell pepper, mushroom, and red onion, then sauté the vegetables with rest of olive oil for 5 minutes and let cool down.
- After 10 minutes mix with all ingredients with Kimchi.
- Garnish with Kimchi for more flavor and serve in a salad plate.