Depending on your preference you can enjoy the pancake with sliced onions, leeks or even canned tuna in place of the squid.
- Place pancake mix in a kitchen bowl and add 120 Ml of cold water and salt, stir well with a wire whip and make sure there are no lumps.
- Add 80 gr of real kimchi, squid, parsley and green chili’s to the mixture.
- Preheat & lightly grease a griddle or pan over medium to high heat.
- Pour the kimchi mixture onto hot griddle or pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes, flip and cook until the underside is light golden. 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh sliced red chili’s.